COVID-19 Response – We Are Open
UPDATE AS OF 5/4, per guidance from the Governor, NV Dental Board and NV Department Health and Human Services to alleviate the public health burden that may result from continued dental neglect, dental offices will be able to RESUME NON-EMERGENCY DENTAL SERVICES starting May 4th.
As your dental care provider, we are committed to providing the essential services our patients need, especially in these times of uncertainty. If you have any questions on the procedures we currently offer or if you would like to schedule an appointment, please call us at 702-388-8888 or contact us online.
What to Know Before Your Next Dental Appointment
Your health and safety have always been our top priorities, therefore we have implemented a screening process before an appointment can be scheduled, upon patient arrival, and for every employee coming to work each day.
Please Note: We highly recommend that all patients wear a face covering while in the dental facility prior to and following dental treatment.
For your safety, your next visit will involve the following precautions:
- 2 days before your appointment, we will call you to complete a short patient screening.
- To minimize interaction, please help to fill out your intake paperwork prior to your appointment – Forms for both new patients and existing patients can be found by clicking here. Please print, fill out and bring with you to your appointment.
- On your arrival, you will receive a patient health questionnaire and your necessary intake forms. We ask that you complete this forms in your car, if possible.
- Before your treatment, a dental assistant will take your temperature using an infrared no-touch thermometer.
- Once you are brought back for treatment, you will rinse your mouth with a hydrogen peroxide mouthwash, and our staff will be equipped with all necessary PPE for your safety.
What to Expect at Your Next Visit
Watch the video above to learn what we are doing as a company to protect you and what you can expect at your next visit.