Professional Teeth Whitening with Opalescence Teeth Whitening
Your smile is one of the first things that people notice when they meet you. If your smile doesn’t look the way that you’d like, it can impact your self-confidence and self-esteem. However, if yellowed or stained teeth are affecting your ideal smile, there is a solution. Our experienced dentists provide professional teeth whitening services in Las Vegas that can help you achieve a bright, white, beautiful smile. We use the Opalescence™ Boost™ professional teeth whitening process to safely and effectively brighten your teeth. This process can be completed in one dental visit, and does not require any hot, uncomfortable lights. In about an hour, your teeth will be multiple shades brighter and whiter.
What to Expect From Opalescence Professional Teeth Whitening
Professional teeth whitening services can make a big impact on the appearance of your teeth. However, it is important to know what teeth whitening agents can do and can’t do. It’s also important for your teeth to be healthy. Here’s what you can expect from professional teeth whitening services in Las Vegas.
- Whitening food stains: Over the years, teeth inevitably absorb stains from coffee, wine, sugary drinks and more. Professional teeth whitening services will help to remove these stains and restore the bright, white appearance of your teeth.
- Whitening nicotine stains: In addition to stains from foods and drinks, teeth whitening services can also remove stains from nicotine. If you’re troubled by yellow stains on your teeth from smoking cigarettes or chewing tobacco, Opalescence teeth whitening can help.
- Teeth must be healthy: If your teeth are dark brown, dark yellow or black, it’s a sign of a deeper problem within the tooth or teeth. Teeth whitening services won’t resolve tooth decay or a tooth infection, so your dentist will suggest other interventions to resolve these issues.
Dental Locations In Your Neighborhood
How Does Opalescence Teeth Whitening Work?
The Opalescence Boost teeth whitening process is safe, simple and easy. This process uses a whitening gel containing potassium nitrate and fluoride. If your teeth aren’t at the shade you’d like, this is a safe and effective way to whiten them. The process looks like this:
- First, your dentist will compare the current shade of your teeth to a chart. This will show you how much whitening you can expect, and help to show how much your teeth have whitened at the end of the process.
- Second, your mouth, gums and teeth will be prepared for treatment. This ensures that the teeth whitening agent only contacts your teeth. A bite guard and lip barrier will keep other sensitive structures in your mouth from contacting the gel. Your dentist will then apply a protective layer over your gums, which will be removed later. Then, your teeth will be ready for the teeth whitening gel.
- Your dentist will then apply the Opalescence Boost teeth whitening gel. This will sit on your teeth for about twenty minutes. During this time, you can sit back and relax, and wait for the Opalescence Boost to do its work.
- After the gel has whitened your teeth, your dentist will suction it away. With the gel removed, your dentist will again assess the shade of your teeth. If the new, bright, white shade is what you were looking for, you’re done. If not, your dentist will apply the gel a second or third time, and let it sit another twenty minutes, before suctioning it away again.
- With the teeth whitening process completed, your teeth will look bright, white and shiny. Your dentist will remove the gum, lip, and bite guard so you can take a look at your bright, white teeth!
Benefits of Professional Teeth Whitening Services
There are many benefits of professional teeth whitening services, some which you’ve probably already thought of. You’ve probably also considered teeth whitening services at home, or maybe you’ve tried them out already. There are a few important benefits of professional teeth whitening services to consider.
- One session: Professional teeth whitening services using Opalescence Boost requires only one session. Most over-the-counter teeth whitening products require multiple applications where you can’t eat, drink or do activities.
- No harsh lights: Many professional whitening services require the use of harsh lights to activate the solution. Opalescence Boost works through a safe, effective chemical reaction, so there are no harsh lights required.
- Noticeable results: You don’t have to wait weeks or months to see results. After one dental visit, you’ll see a noticeable change in the shade of your teeth.
Hear What Our Patients
Are Talking About
Schedule an Appointment
Make an appointment to learn more about teeth whitening services, get a quote, or inquire about our other cosmetic dental services. We will contact you as soon as possible to confirm your appointment time.